Tuesday 12 June 2012

Mean Girls

I still think Lindsey Lohan is awesome. Even if she's kind of a bitch now and it's almost impossible for her to make a comeback. She's an amazing actress.

I just rewatched Mean Girls today. It's one of my favorite movies other than Pirates of the Caribbean and Elizabeth: The Golden Age. I watched the trailer for Mean Girls 2 but just judging from the trailer, it's not as hilarious as the first movie. And I still think Rachel McAdams is pretty.


I had a small debate with my good friend Jay. What? It's not my fault that I fall asleep during action-packed movies where all the guys are in black suits or black leather jackets and have shotguns and pistols in all their pockets. Even the explosion noises can't wake me up because they're really boring. I watched The Avengers with Beverley and fell asleep during some parts. But hey, don't get me wrong, The Avengers is an awesome movie. It reminds me of my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment